Let me introduce myself…
I’m Ranya (like Kenya)
I’m a business coach that works with women entrepreneurs, helping them gain confidence, skills and momentum in their online businesses.
And I am soooo happy to “meet” you!
Why am I for you?
BECAUSE you’re confident that your business rocks and you want the world to know that too, but you have been hustling, and getting nowhere…and it sometimes makes you want to cry…
BECAUSE your time and energy are precious and you don’t want to waste them working on things that no longer work.
BECAUSE you know deep down that someone to bounce ideas off of, someone who can help you approach your business with conviction and confidence, would be the next step to take your business to the next level.
That’s EXACTLY what I do!
I help you get out of your own way, getting you stuck out of neutral with a clear path on how to succeed and make a difference in the world!
Dying to know more about me?
Here’s some simple random facts:
- I am a multi-passionate, down-to-earth, yoga-loving mom of two, living on the Big Island of Hawaii. My husband and I homeschool our kids (even before it was forced upon the world due to COVID), and love it!
- I am allergic to water (FOR REAL!). I have a condition called aquagenic uticaria. I get hives when I get wet! Ocean, shower, pool…doesn’t matter, all water affects me this way.
- We are living one of our bucket item dreams– to live in a tiny house with our kids, without running water or electricity. My daughter is queen of the goats, my son climbs trees everyday, my husband is discovering his inner-handyman and I can bake ANYTHING on our BBQ- bread, muffins, cake. Sourdough is my superpower (much to the chagrin of my thighs).
- I moved to Hawaii when I was 21 to be a SCUBA instructor, I’ve spent more years here than in Colorado where I grew up and can’t imagine living anywhere else.
- I will always choose comfy over fancy. I don’t wear make-up, hardly ever run a brush through my hair and am usually found in a tank top, yoga pants and slippers (aka flip-flops for you mainlanders). Do not hire me as your fashion consultant!
- I used to be a marine biologist, I’ve spent thousands of hours underwater- which makes #2 on this list a bit ironic!
- Location freedom is one of my top values. I’m not tied to a desk (in fact I don’t even have one). I work wherever I can plop my laptop.
- People describe me as stubborn, resourceful and clever. If there is a problem, this is when I shine- there is no freaking out- I immediately start figuring out a way to solve it. I don’t give up until the solution fits the problem. Nothing is impossible!
- I am a huge Harry Potter fan, you will see magical references here from time to time.
- I love my job! I love everything about building a business online- deciding on a niche, branding, website design, email lists, freebie optins, setting goals and following through.
- That’s what I hope to do for you! I will help you build confidence, skills and momentum in online dream business so you can love your job too!